Question: Bullet your whole day.
I don’t have times for this thing so…. yeah:
- Woke up around 5 when Lifa rolled into my bed this morning after mom chased her out the living room
- Went back to sleep
- Did some random dreaming, nothing I can control
- Woke up again probably around 8 am, the sky was pissing on us …. literally
- Sat up in bed ole talking with Lifa, about what? I can’t recall.
- So I came outside around quarter to nine, sat down at the computer and started blogging on my other domain
- Made a toasted cheese sandwich for brekkie
- Plugged in my iPod and started jamming to whatever came up on the shuffle
- Mom made soup for lunch, I hate soup but I drank it either way
- Kept on blogging until around 3pm
- Stood up for the playing of our National Anthem at the London Olympics after Keshorn Walcott won us our first gold medal since 1976 . . . Damn.
- Watched the Passion of the Christ for the first time with Lifa. That’s a pretty intense movie, that one.
- I’m currently writing this blog post 🙂
- You might have noticed that I haven’t bathed or brushed my teeth all day. So I’m going to put on the kettle and deal with that.
- Then I’m gonna play Sims 3 till I get tired and fall asleep.
The End. 🙂